Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Overcome

We just received an email and there is one problem with our homestudy. 


Our dossier was to be submitted today, but due to inconsistency in the homestudy and the update we may have to do some fixing. 


We replied with an explanation,  it is really simple actually.  
We have 5 bedrooms, but we are using one as a school room and one as a TV room.  
One paper says we have 5 bedrooms and one says we have 3.  




I as usual got sick and stressed and called Jeromy.


Amazingly, I went to the Word and then called my mom to pray.


As I got off the phone with her I thought man I should turn on the radio and listen to some Jesus music.... then the song that has been stuck in my head the last three mornings popped into my head. 


Please pray with us, that the Blood of the Lamb and the word of our testimony (our explanation) will see us through this with no further delays.

"We have overcome by the BLOOD OF THE LAMB and the words of our testimony, everyone overcome. "


Here it is ... I don't think there needs to be anymore words. :)  





 

2 comments:

  1. Oh bless your heart, dear friend! I will be praying. Hugs. Misty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Scheel family! I have a package for you guys from your oldest daughter, and I will mail it as soon as we arrive in the State in a couple of weeks. We see her just about everyday- and have really enjoyed getting to know her through the facilitator translating. She paints beautifully and is so friendly. I think she must know everyone there.

    She is really looking forward to being adopted- she was very eager to tell us about you guys and how you communicate via email. She is very well liked by the other kids here as well and everyone seems so excited to see her being adopted. They have asked if we know other families who would want them too though.

    You really have a treasure in her- she's very independent and self-sufficient from what we've seen. She's asked our facilitator at least twice in the past 5 weeks how much longer it will be before you guys arrive to get her. I think she's anxiously counting down :)

    We'll be praying for you guys- you're going to love it here, we do!

    ReplyDelete